Friday 11 April 2008

Sleep Deprevation

Why?

I still have no idea why I constantly deprive myself of sleep. Even in the holidays when I can sleep when ever I want, I still feel the need to stay up very late and then sleep until mid-day. Why not go to bed at a reasonable time and then wake up at a reasonable time????? I am doing nothing now that requires being awake at 02:00, in fact I am slightly procrastinating to avoid going to bed.


This is also testing the 'future post' thing Google have added in. It should be posted 8 mins after typing. Also note the RSS box now on the right, if it does not work blame Google.

1 comment:

aiusepsi said...

Posting in the future is always fun. I know what I should do is write something the minute it comes to me, then post it into the future so I don't put too many posts too close together, but then I forget to write things, so it doesn't matter.

And yeh, I do the same sleep dep thing. It's just so many kinds of dumb, but that's how it is.