Sunday 13 April 2008

Fun + Rome

I am off to Rome in a few hours, which should be good fun. I enjoyed it the last time I went years ago and am very much looking forward to it now.

My intention to spend the week dressed in a Toga was overruled by the people I am going with, I was only trying to be authentic. Unfortunately I was not trusted when I tried to convince them that everyone else would be wearing them. I also intend to use the phrase "When in Rome....." as often as humanly possible while there.


Also I need to have more fun in London. I just received an email from a friend slightly further north, at a quite a good University (To stop the argument the worse uni you go to the more fun you have) and from the email there are all sorts of things happening on what I must assume is a weekly basis that I do not remember being part of in London. There is always the possibility I was too drunk, but I doubt I have ever been drunk enough to forget what has been described.

So when we all get back we need to arrange some women, some cider and some cards. To start with anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That does sound like fun. Problem is, there is a severe lack of women in Imperial. Which explains a lot.

Also, you need to make it so your RSS feed shows the entire contents of the blog post and not just the first paragraph or so.

Also also, have fun. :-)