Sunday 13 April 2008

Problems with Fun

Okay, I have realised what my problem is with not having fun. I am not the most hardworking of students, but I found myself thinking when how to organise such fun

"I have exams soon, how am I going to fit it in before Exams? I shall have to do it next term, but wait. It is my last year then, it is worth a lot of my degree I need to work"

Now this is one of the many reasons I want to do another degree, I feel I have wasted this one by not being enough of a student. Unfortunately I may not do another one, so all you helpful people out there have got to stop me wasting this one.

I find myself too easily just spending a night watching TV because it is too cold or too far to go to go out. This needs to change.

I also need to do some exercise and go to the gym and stop eating so much pizza and ice cream, but I shall think about that more later..... after I get back from eating lots of ice cream and pizza in Rome. When in Rome......

No comments: