Thursday 10 April 2008

First Post

So, I feel an introduction and explanations should probably come first.

I am Josh, but if you did not know that email me. Seriously, I want to know if anyone reads this that I do not already know.


So, why start a blog?


Well I often think of amazing and interesting things to tell people and then forget to tell anyone, or only tell some people and then assume everyone knows. So now I can simply write things here and then, assuming everyone I know or will ever meet reads this, I have no need to continually tell different people the same thing. Which will in turn further reduce my need to socially interact with others, which is always a good thing.

So when I decided I wanted a blog, the first thing I did was go to blog.com which turned out to be rubbish. So then predictably I turned to google, which supplies everything else useful and easy to use on t'internet. If I continue with this for a while I may learn some code and create something decent, but don't expect that to happen any time soon.

I have an imaginary list of things to talk about to start off with that I will probably forget about by tomorrow. I will also throw a small, slightly metaphorical, party if this lasts more than 10 posts.

You may also notice the ads in the top right. They are there because when setting this up, I saw a box to tick asking me if I wanted to make money from adsense. You should click on them every now and again. All of your own free will, I am sure they will all be interesting.

No comments: